Welcome to the wonderful Windsor Hills Community !!!.The Association wants everyone to enjoy their vacation at Windsor Hills & have drawn together a list of simple rules we request all owners & guests to follow.
WINDSOR HILLS MASTER COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION RULES AND REGULATIONS:
The following Rules and Regulations have been adopted and will be administered by the Windsor Hills Master Community Association Board of Directors. The Rules and Regulations may be changed at any time by the Board. It is the intent of the Board to limit these Rules and Regulations so that every member and their guests will obtain maximum use and enjoyment of the facilities.
ACCESS TO THE FACILITIES AND TO THE COMMUNITY:
Your parking pass allows you into the Resort and a “smart key number” on the parking pass gives you access to the pool, clubhouse, and gym. ALL VEHICLES ARE REQUIRED TO STOP AT THE FRONT GATE TO CHECK IN AND EXITING THE FACILITY. ALL VEHICLES ARE SUBJECT TO ENTRY AND/OR INSPECTION BY SECURITY FOR ANY REASON. DRIVERS WITHOUT A VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE CAN NOT ENTER THE PROPERTY. Guests: Guests will be required to provide proof of occupancy by a rental voucher and a valid driver’s license. This information must show the name of the guest(s), the address they will occupy and the specific length of their stay.
FACILITIES HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Welcome Center and Guest Relations Daily 8:00AM - 10:00PM
- Swimming Pool Daily 8:00AM - 10:00PM
- Slide/Dancing Waters October-March 10:00AM-6:00PM April-September 10:00AM-8:00PM
- Recreation Area Daily 8:00AM-10:00PM
- Fitness Center Daily 6:30AM-10:00PM
- Game Room Daily 8:00AM-10:00PM
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Age requirements – Please refer to the specific activity for information on age requirements. All age requirements will be strictly enforced. It is the duty and responsibility of the member to become familiar with these requirements and to cooperate in the enforcement thereof.
- Dress code – Proper attire is to be worn at all times in accordance with acceptable practice for the particular facility. Shirts, Cover ups and shoes must be worn at all times while in the Clubhouse and Sundry Shop. •The hours of operation may be adjusted seasonally as usage dictates.
- Parents are responsible for the conduct of their children at all times. Improper conduct may lead to denied access to community areas. •Members AND GUESTS using the facility are responsible for leaving it clean after its use.
- The cost of replacing any property that is broken, damaged or removed by a member or guests, shall be charged to the member concerned.•NO pets are be permitted anywhere in the Clubhouse, tennis courts in or around the pool, and the common areas immediately adjacent to these facilities.
- Minor under the age of 18 are not permitted in the game room unless accompanied by an adult.
- Any activity or aggressive behavior by any guest that poses a threat to any other guest, employee or management will be denied further access to the community areas. Smart key numbers will be deactivated. The Association will not tolerate this type of behavior nor will it allow guests or employees to be exposed to it. Any activity of this nature should be reported immediately to the Clubhouse attendants as soon as it occurs.
- Windsor Hills is a family oriented vacation resort. No large parties will be tolerated. Guests are expected to respect quiet hours (11pm-7am).